Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Starts to twitch

  1. #1
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Just knowing that the drought of toys is almost over and that my Monsters should be on the way makes me just giddy. I've also got some stuff overdue from ebay. This makes me a bit less than giddy.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Well, next Tuesday is the day my Monsters 3 is scheduled to arrive. I'm probably going to start checking out Gamestop tomorrow since I want two sets of these. I figure I'll get Attila, Jack and Bathory first to open. Then go back and get the others. Or, I'll just fuckin go nuts and get them all. When my order comes from Kim, I'll pin those to the wall.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Good for you.....

    I don't have that much money to spend on toys lately, so I am saving as much as I can to get some during the meeting.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yeah I gotta save up for a summer shopping spree, either when Im at the BBQ, or if I dont have the chance to make it (I shouldn't say that, but what the hell) I'll need a spree to cheer me up! [img]tongue.gif[/img]


    as for the twitching, whiskey helps *smashes whiskey bottle over your head*

    hey, the doctor that prescribed it to me has never been wrong!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got toys today! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Originally posted by Peter Peeker:
    I got toys today! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I saw, you bastard !!! I got nothing !!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well, you got SOMEthing...

  8. #8
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Originally posted by Peter Peeker:
    well, you got SOMEthing...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Cash is a close second.

    [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    so could you transfer that to yer bank account?

  10. #10
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll leave it there to offset future purchases I think. Transferring it would require thinking.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •